It's All About the PeopleThe Accountants One Way
The History of Accountants One
Accountants One has been recruiting Accounting and Financial professionals in Atlanta since 1973. As a boutique firm, focusing on high-quality relationship building has allowed us to develop a unique database populated by an elite group of candidates. Our commitment to honesty, integrity, and confidentiality attracts an exceptional community of candidates focused on ethical career growth.
In 2008, Accountants One’s first regional office opened in Raleigh, North Carolina and the firm continued to expand in 2013 with the opening of their Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Accountants One Way
To match the goals of our clients with those of our candidates.
We believe honesty, integrity and confidentiality are the essential elements of our company. Furthermore, we believe in applying these principles in an effort to help the accounting and financial community.
Our vision is to be the best accounting and financial job placement team in the Southeast. We’re achieving this by providing the highest level of service and developing long-term relationships.
Accountants One is a values driven organization. We care deeply about our culture and care about surrounding ourselves with people that embrace the same values. By constantly focusing on these values we have created an organization with a unique and genuine culture.
Call our toll-free number
to get started with Accountants One today!
- It is ALL about the PEOPLE!
- Synergy: We celebrate the successes of others.
- Diversity: Differences among our team members make us stronger.
- Fun: We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
- Service First: Our clients, candidates and teammates come before us.
- Quality: We proudly measure and hold our results to the highest standards.
- Long-term thinking: We strive for life-long business relationships.
Development: We are a perpetual learning environment.
- Humility: We endeavor to always practice gratitude.
- Creativity: We embrace a flexible mindset in solving problems.
- Work ethic: We know that nothing can replace good old hard work.
- Communication: Our communication style is transparent at all levels.
- Value: Our goal is to deliver value to all our stakeholders.
- Meritocracy: We are a flexible environment where RESULTS are treasured and celebrated.
- Frugality: We guard the company’s investment as our own.
- Community: We measure our success, in part, by how much we give back.
At Accountants One, we are proud of our unique culture. The genuine expression of this culture can be seen in photos collected over our many years in business. We believe you will see in these photos that while we don’t take ourselves very seriously, we take our work incredibly seriously. We also think you will see a strong desire to stay humble and appreciate all the gifts bestowed upon us!
Accountants One is home to the Search for the South’s Funniest Accountant which is a comedy show benefitting Junior Achievement, a non-profit organization whose mission is to prepare and inspire young people to succeed in life.