Next Generation RecruitingWe handle hiring so you can focus on growing your business.
We deliver exceptional accounting & financial professionals to our clients.
Accountants One has over 40 years of serving the accounting and finance community with top talent.
Accountants One has the experience and resources to be your exclusive staffing partner.
We make it our priority to understand your business so that our recruiters find talent that truly fit your culture.
Atlanta, GA | $49.00+ Per Hour
More than 10 years of progressive career experience
- Handling all A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, reconciling investments accounts, vendor management, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis
- Experience in Financial, Property, and Fitness industries
- Skills: QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Salesforce, Excel
- Fun Fact: In a previous role, created a new process for payroll in Excel which resulted in fewer payroll errors; the company used paper time sheets prior
- Former supervisor of 3 years states: “Excellent worker! Very task-oriented, if you give her something to do, it’s going to be done. Team player. Will go above and beyond. Good at listening!! Also always takes note.”
- MBA in Accounting, BBA in Finance
- Bill rate at $49/hour for contract remote opportunities; open to hybrid/in-office for direct hire
Woodstock, GA | $135,000 – $150,000
Hand-picked multiple times to lead special projects and strategic initiatives
- Active CPA, strong technical accounting background, chosen to create Shared Services group and move the corporate offices across the country.
- A proven leader, with experience managing and developing teams of 30+ employees.
- M&A expertise, including initial due diligence through post-acquisition integration.
- Managed multiple ERP implementations and conversions, advanced ability to utilize technology to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Strategic aptitude and focus work well in private equity relationships.
- Reference from former boss: “In all my years of corporate finance and accounting, I have never seen someone that embodies technical/tactical accounting, strategic thinking, and natural leadership as much as he does.
Lithia Springs, GA | $40.00+ Per Hour
Direct Hire, Contract-to-Hire, or Contract Preference ID: 518419
Part-Time or Full Time, open to in-office or remote schedules; located West of Atlanta, willing to commute 20 miles
- Fun Fact: Enjoys public accounting, and wants to get her CPA
- Small CPA firms doing full-charge bookkeeping
- Improved accounting processes to increase efficiency and productivity; reduced admin costs by 35%
- Financial statements, month-end close, forecasting, A/R, A/P, audits, general ledger, payroll
- Scored an 80% on Bookkeeping test
- BS in Business Administration, Masters in progress
- QuickBooks, Intact, Sage Yardi, Oracle, Great Plains, LaCerte, SAP, NetSuite, PeopleSoft
- Reference from a former manager states: “By helping me and being my right-hand person, she really made a huge impact. We got the company up-to-date. I was able to have work-life balance because of her help.”
- Available immediately for $40 an hour
Want to hire?We can help you find and retain the right people. To get started, just give us a few contact details and a team member will be in touch.
maTch: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time is our best practices approach to hiring as captured in the book by our CEO – Dan Erling. By adhering to this proven hiring methodology our success rate has stayed above 90% for over a decade – as compared to the industry average of 60%. The entire Accountants One team is trained in this impactful approach to hiring.