Next Generation RecruitingWe handle hiring so you can focus on growing your business.
We deliver exceptional accounting & financial professionals to our clients.
Accountants One has over 40 years of serving the accounting and finance community with top talent.
Accountants One has the experience and resources to be your exclusive staffing partner.
We make it our priority to understand your business so that our recruiters find talent that truly fit your culture.
Corporate Controller CPA
Confidentially employed financial leader with a strong track record of success. Integration of 10+ acquisitions and sell-side transactions.
- Very strong technical accountant and manager: process improvement, building teams, reduced month-end close by 3 days.
- Software implementation (Oracle) through company integration and accounting outsourcing initiative.
- Led carve out and audit activities for merger and successful $1B IPO, creating a Shared Services infrastructure.
- Strong tenure.
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Management Accountant.
- Six Sigma Green Belt, MBA, and BBA. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Excel guru.
Confidentially employed with 4 years in large public companies — exclusively working with Accountants One.
- BBA from well-known university — completed additional coursework for CPA requirements (150 total hours), receiving CPA license soon.
- Experience with Projections, Forecasting, Annual Budgeting, Month End (International Subsidiary), Reconciliations, and ASC 842 Lease Reporting.
- Software implementations – helped current company with NetSuite Oracle conversion of international A/R from manual to automated process; helped previous company switch ERP systems.
- Reference from a former colleague of 2 years: “[Candidate] collaborated with a team in a different country when [candidate] came on and joined the team. [Candidate] is able to verbally explain something in detail and explain to C-Suite Executives what kind of issues we are facing and suggest remedies.”
Highly recommended by former CFO, 15+ years of total work experience, B.S with a focus on Finance and Management.
- Experience in Insurance, Hospitality, and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Handles A/P, A/R, cash deposits, payroll, budgeting, forecasting, month-end close, and presenting monthly financial reports to upper management.
- Reference from previous Controller of 3 years: “[Candidate] is really strong with Excel and a good Macro user. They redesigned some reports for us, and it helped save time.”
- Available IMMEDIATELY for a short-term or long-term engagement starting at $32/hour.
maTch: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time is our best practices approach to hiring as captured in the book by our CEO – Dan Erling. By adhering to this proven hiring methodology our success rate has stayed above 90% for over a decade – as compared to the industry average of 60%. The entire Accountants One team is trained in this impactful approach to hiring.
During our history, Accountants One has seen many counteroffers and there have been very few instances where a counteroffer has proven to be a sensible career move. In fact, our belief is that most counteroffers are simply stall tactics. The only time when a counteroffer is legitimate is when it addresses the precise issue(s) that
The search for Accounting and Finance talent is tough and getting tougher. Therefore, I thought I’d share a strategy that many of our clients are effectively utilizing to counter this tough market – the part-time / “been there done that” CFO. The economy is terrific. One might think that growth would be easy. Unfortunately, we
The behavioral interview is the best tool for predicting success in the hiring process. In the hands of an organized hiring team, behavioral questions virtually guarantee a successful hire. Once an effective candidate pool has been established, a strong hiring team will systematically move through those potential hires using behavioral questions. Behavioral questions focus on
Your company needs to hire. Bill in purchasing knows someone who is looking. Not exactly the right fit, but Bill can vouch for him, after all, they have “ hung out” several times. After a cursory interview Bill’s friend is hired. Hopefully you have never worked for a company where you experienced this scenario. Hiring