The Accountants One Way
The History of Accountants One
Accountants One has been recruiting Accounting and Financial professionals in Atlanta since 1973. As a boutique firm, focusing on high-quality relationship building has allowed us to develop a unique database populated by an elite group of candidates. Our commitment to honesty, integrity, and confidentiality attracts an exceptional community of candidates focused on ethical career growth.
In 2008, Accountants One’s first regional office opened in Raleigh, North Carolina and the firm continued to expand in 2013 with the opening of their Charlotte, North Carolina office.
To match the goals of our clients with those of our candidates.
We believe honesty, integrity and confidentiality are the essential elements of our company. Furthermore, we believe in applying these principles in an effort to help our community.
Our vision is to be the best accounting and financial placement team in the Southeast.
We are achieving this by providing the highest level of service attainable and developing long-term relationships with individuals of like convictions.
Accountants One is a values driven organization. We care deeply about our culture and care about surrounding ourselves with people that embrace the same values. By constantly focusing on these values we have created an organization with a unique and genuine culture.
- It is ALL about the PEOPLE!
- Synergy: We celebrate the successes of others.
- Diversity: Differences among our team members make us stronger.
- Fun: We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
- Service First: Our clients, candidates and teammates come before us.
- Quality: We proudly measure and hold our results to the highest standards.
- Long-term thinking: We strive for life-long business relationships.
- Development: We are a perpetual learning environment.
- Humility: We endeavor to always practice gratitude.
- Creativity: We embrace a flexible mindset in solving problems.
- Work ethic: We know that nothing can replace good old hard work.
- Communication: Our communication style is transparent at all levels.
- Value: Our goal is to deliver value to all our stakeholders.
- Meritocracy: We are a flexible environment where RESULTS are treasured and celebrated.
- Frugality: We guard the company’s investment as our own.
- Community: We measure our success, in part, by how much we give back.
Meet Our Team
The Accountants One difference is the PEOPLE that make up our great team. Learn more about our team here.
Would you be interested in learning more about what it takes to be part of the Accountants One team? From Part-Time Interns to Full-Time Recruiters Accountants One is constantly looking for talented individuals that align with our Mission and Values.
Here are the positions we currently have open at Accountants One:
DO YOU BELONG IN THE ACCOUNTANTS ONE FAMILY?
We need a Business Development Leader to help us grow through high-integrity teamwork.
Accountants One is in the process of augmenting their dynamic team through the addition of a Business Development Leader. The ideal Business Development Leader is a seasoned Accounting / Finance Professional excited by high quality & relationship driven national staffing growth. The intention of this important role is to augment our business – adding to our core business. The key objective will be Contractual Agreements.
The Business Case:
Accountants One has been placing Accounting and Financial Professionals in the southeast since 1973. The firm has a terrific reputation for high quality work as seen through a success rate that has never dropped below 92%. Accountants One has been ranked as one of Atlanta’s Fastest Growing Firms and as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work.
Over the past three years Accountants One has strategically transformed from a life-style business to a professional service firm with a focus on growth (without losing a fanatical focus on customer service and quality). Over these three years we have achieved annual growth of over 28%. A key element of that growth strategy is the executive team’s experience and proven ability to build and scale organizations.
Another key element in the fast growth of Accountants One is the unique MATCH process. The CEO of Accountants One – Dan Erling – wrote a book published by Wiley – MATCH: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time. It is this proven “best-practices” approach to hiring that has led to the high success rate of the firm. Additionally, with a COO who has managed this growth, a sourcing team that is second to none, a sales admin team that is outstanding, advanced technologies, and a group of exceptional recruiters -- success is imminent!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop successful exclusive staffing relationships with companies between $70M to $1B. For example, the Business Development Leader would set up and manage a partnership with a company needing a team of Sales and Use Tax Consultants for a long-term project or supply a team of CPAs to manage a restatement project.
- Communicate effectively with the internal Accountants One team in successfully staffing the projects identified.
- Leverage the success of established staffing projects to build trusted multi-use / multi-state staffing relationships.
- Building long-term, value-based customer relationships with a strong focus on contractual exclusive relationships on a regional and national level
- Developing solution sales messaging for executives
- Creating strategic and tactical sales attack plans to acquire new business and revenue streams
- Developing and delivering high quality value-based presentations
- Entertaining clients as needed – Braves games, the Search for the South’s Funniest Accountant, cultural events, dinners, coffees, lunches, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferrably in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a strong plus
- Proven sales/delivery solution experience
- 10+ years’ experience as a CFO, Partner, Consultant, or Solution delivery executive etc.
- Unlimited compensation with strong recurring earning potential
- Outstanding established proven recruiting and staffing model
- Extensive Sales, Administrative, and Marketing support
- An exceptionally strong delivery team
- An extremely collaborative and high energy work environment
- Benefits and a matching 401K plan
At Accountants One, we are proud of our unique culture. The genuine expression of this culture can be seen in photos collected over our many years in business. We believe you will see in these photos that while we don’t take ourselves very seriously, we take our work incredibly seriously. We also think you will see a strong desire to stay humble and appreciate all the gifts bestowed upon us!
Giving Back to the Community
Accountants One is home to the Search for the South’s Funniest Accountant which is a combination fundraiser/stereotype debunker. The movement to prove that Accountants are Funny Too originated in 2004 and has gained momentum ever since. At this point Funny Accountants have raised over a quarter-million dollars for Junior Achievement! To learn more, visit our website: www.accountantsarefunnytoo.com