Save the Date!
A Free, Two-Hour CPE
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
7:30 – 10:00 AM
Bennett Thrasher | 3300 Riverwood Pkwy, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30339
Engage with an all-star panel of Southeastern Deal Professionals from the banking, accounting, legal and M&A advisory disciplines to discuss:
- The State of the Market: What’s Happening Out There
- Is the Seller’s Market Facing a Slowdown?
- M&A impacts of: trade wars, rising interest rates and a slowing economy
- Private Company Valuations in the Current Market
- Strategies and Pitfalls when Doing the Deal
- Changes impacting financing for deals in the Southeast
- What buyers are looking for in deal
- Tips on readying a private company for M&A
Shareholder at Maynard Cooper & Gale
Bob Dow serves as a Partner in a leading law firm with more than 20 years’ experience practicing law in securities and transactional matters. Major areas of focus include: securities compliance and corporate governance, finance, M & A, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
Ben Emmons, Managing Director at Source Capital
Gina Miller, Partner at Bennett Thrasher
Mike Roher, Senior Partner- Private Equity & Mezzanine at BlueArc Capital Partners
Larry Swinney, Senior Vice President Originations at Presidential Financial Corporation
Vijay Vaswani, Managing Director – Transaction Advisory at Bennett Thrasher
Zennie Lynch, Jr., Georgia Market President at BBVA Compass
Alex Ferguson, Vice President, Business Development at Guardian Pharmacy
Don Bravaldo, Managing Partner at Bravaldo Capital Advisors