Beautiful historic Savannah Georgia, spacious office, team environment! This local office of a regional CPA firm is adding a Senior Auditor to their staff! This is your chance to join a truly collaborative team in a beautiful location with clients in a variety of industries. Build on your audit foundation in an extraordinary work environment located in a beautiful historic city near the beach! If applying from out of state, please include a statement of interest in the area.
The ideal CPA has experienced at least 3 busy seasons (this may include an internship), 2+ years in public accounting or equivalent private experience.
- Record transactions in ledgers, prepare trial balances and financial statements
- Performs scheduled computations of accruals, property and equipment and calculate depreciation expenses
- Performs other accounting, auditing, lender services and tax duties as needed and assigned
- Determine the extent of test-checking required in audits and selects the transactions to be tested
- Supervises associates
- 3 busy seasons (this may include an internship)
- 2+ years in public accounting or equivalent private experience.
Anna Orr | Accountants One Recruiter
Phone: (877) 505-1973