Accountants One has a new Finance Clerk position with a manufacturer located NW of Atlanta. This is a part-time contract position estimated at 2o hrs per week. This candidate will ensure timely completion of financial transactions for both payment of company bills and processing of customer payments received.
- Processes customer payments in SBT/Baan in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate accounts receivable customer files
- Works with customers to resolve past-due balances or other account issues according to specific deadlines.
- Generates and distributes monthly customer statements.
- Processes supplier invoices accurately both in Baan and SBT and resolves any issues or credits for unreceived items.
- Generates weekly payments to vendors.
- Works with suppliers to resolve account issues.
- Files, sorts mail and other general administrative duties.
- Promote teamwork by performing tasks and sharing responsibilities of other members of the Department during peak periods or when there is an overload of duties.
- Follow and be able to handle all other duties and tasks that may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Degree: High School diploma or equivalent.
- List years of experience needed for position: 3 years accounting or accounts payable/receivable experience
- Specific skill set needed: Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to multi-task essential; confidentiality required; good judgment and communication skills; information management skills; problem-solving skills and proficient in data entry and computer skills required.
- Physical requirements: Office environment