Lease Administrator/Analyst needed to join a great team. Real estate development firm in Midtown, a leader with major developments in Midtown and Downtown is adding a Lease Administrator/Analyst role. The ideal Commercial Real Estate Professional will have experience processing commercial leases and contracts and have a track record of being highly detailed in their work.
- Review, abstract and input lease information into MRI database
- Record and verify gross sales reports. Calculate percentage rent due per lease.
- Provide property expense information to Leasing Agent.
- Review suite square footage for accuracy.
- Compute and analyze billable expenses to tenants.
- Review and mail billings and statements.
- Apply tenant rental payments to accounts
- 3+ years work experience in a real estate firm
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with MRI or other real estate management software a plus.
- Strong attention to detail