Accountants One is working with a company in the Healthcare related industry looking for an Internal Auditor. They recently promoted the Internal Auditor to Senior Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor will not have to travel and the client offers flex hours too.
- Identify risk and mitigation, internal auditing, process improvement and make recommendations to improve the processes.
- Work on multiply projects at any given time.
- Work with internal customers to get the information need to help facilitate deadlines.
- Put together project plans tasks, timelines, and what resources would be need to complete the project to meet the deadlines.
- Design and implement the changes to the project explain the objectives to the internal customers.
- Bachelors degree Accounting, finance, business, risk management etc
- 2+ years of experience auditing experience
- Public Accounting or blend of public and industry or straight industry
- CPA or CIA a must or currently sitting for parts will not consider candidates who are not working on certifications
- Strong audit skills- internal controls, compliance and risk