An established $20M manufacturing subsidiary of a privately-held foreign based parent, with its US headquarters located in Northwest Atlanta, is looking for a hands-on Controller who has recent experience and expertise in SAP. Health insurance and a 401k plan are included in company benefits.
The Controller will play an active role in management and have two people reporting to them, a general full-charge accountant and a part-time accounting specialist. They will report locally to the General Manager and have a dotted line responsibility to the parent’s group CFO located abroad.
- Degree in Accounting (highly preferred)
- 8+ years of accounting experience; 3+ years of management experience (required)
- Steady work history that shows increased responsibility, career progression and success (required)
- SAP expertise and recent experience (highly, highly preferred)
- Strong Excel skills – i.e., VLookup/HLookup, Pivots, formulas, data manipulation (required)
- Ability to travel internationally, at least once a year, to visit parent (required)
- Good interpersonal, relationship and communication skills (required)
- Attention to detail (required)
- Multi-tasker (required)
- Manufacturing experience (ideal, desired)
Jared Elliot | Accountants One Recruiter
Phone: (877) 505-1973