Financial Advisor role available in Gainesville, GA! Targeting experienced accountant wanting to transition to financial planning and investment.
Are you an accountant that belongs in front of people? Enjoy investing, financial planning, and learning about the markets? Desire an opportunity to help people on a daily basis? This role may be the one for you!
Accountants One is excited to partner with a stable, service oriented financial planning firm in Gainesville, GA with nearly $700M in assets under care. We are looking for an Accounting Professional/CPA that is wanting to make a change in their career and has a passion for serving others. This is a great opportunity to learn the financial advisory business from two distinguished professionals in the industry with over 67 combined years of lessons learned.
This role is strictly financial planning and will not involve the preparation of tax returns.
- Complete advisor training program which includes classroom courses, online modules, one-on-one coaching, and examination prep. Pass necessary certifications including Series 7 and 66
- Build long term relationships with clients and community
- Maintain market insight through reading and research
- Preserve compliance through thorough documentation and following regulations
- Learn software and systems, pursue ways to improve processes and utilize tools to the fullest potential
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- CPA degree highly preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting/finance experience
- ‘Clients first’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest and some knowledge of the securities market
- Generous PTO and 9 paid holidays
- 401K with a minimum 7% match
- Health insurance, dental