A well-regarded, growing law firm in downtown Atlanta with an operating/business model that is relatively unique is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their organization. This is a new position. The CFO of the firm is outstanding and truly values his team and relationship development with them and the attorneys.
Candidate Qualifications (Skills & Experience):
- 3+ years of accounts receivable experience is required.
- Legal/professional service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Elite Enterprise or Aderant preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Team player.
- Must demonstrate impeccable integrity in fiduciary and confidential matters.
- Strong relationship and communication skills using courtesy, diplomacy and tact are required for effectively communicating with a diverse group of attorneys, staff and clients.
- Ability to work more than normal 40 hours per week, on occasion, to perform the essential duties.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by the employer:
- Process daily cash receipts and generate deposit reports.
- Record checks clearing bank on a daily basis.
- Input daily deposits.
- Process ACH, lockbox and wire deposits from clients.
- Process secure credit card transactions.
- Maintain back-up related to daily deposits.
- Research unapplied payments, overpayments and duplicate payments.
- Create and maintain spread sheets related to deposits.
- Perform write-offs and write downs, as directed.
- Analyze information related to non-sufficient funds.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot