Chief Financial Officer – Cumberland, GA – $200,000 – $250,000
Accountants One has been hired by a longtime client who is well-established in the financial investment industry to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a highly regulated industry like financial investments or legal.
This is a chance to help a $30M company continue to grow organically through delegation, process improvement, and clear communication with ownership. This firm has been around for over 40 years and continues to have an excellent reputation due to its high level of service to its clients.
Management is open to considering full-time or part-time candidates.
- Manage accounting and reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis adhering to strong deadlines
- Process budgeting and forecasting
- Manage relationship with CPA
- Oversee shareholder distributions
- Serve as an intermediary with owner taxes
- Value and administer ESOP
- Supervise accounting team
- Strategic financial planning to help grow the firm
- Have open dialogue with owners regularly and become a management peer
- Delegate duties as needed to team
- Supervise Controller and evaluate annually
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Previous CFO experience required
- Experience working in a professional services firm – financial investment/law firm
- Previous experience working with a multi-generational family business
- Flexible but firm when needed
- Work in office
- Highly Interested in the world of investments
- Comfortable being a part of senior management, assist with strategic planning
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Matt Hanson