Accountant One has a repeat client that is looking for a candidate to work in their purchasing department in Atlanta, Ga near Six Flags. They are looking for someone who has intermediate Excel skills, strong communication skills to speak on the phone to vendors. It is a heavy position that will do a lot of data entry. The Manager they work with has a lot of energy and this person will need to keep up. This is a very important position where the Expeditor is to track the distribution process and provide a guarantee that the workflows will be completed in time.
This person will help to the behind-the-scenes responsibilities helping the company offer their services to their clients. This position is Temp to Hire. The work in the office 8 to 5. It is not a remote job.
- Heavy data entry of purchase orders and invoices
- speak to internal staff and to clients and enter all the information into the system
- Will read reports and take that information and put it in excel spreadsheet and data entry into the system
- Contact vendors, place orders, verify supply
- Work on different projects
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong voice and communication skills
- strong excel skills (intermediate)
- Must past a background check and drug test
- send resumes to email@example.com
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon