Accountants One is working with a repeat client in need of a Human Resource Specialist. This role would be a hybrid role, half of the time is in the office and the rest is at home.
- Manage bi-weekly payroll and time & attendance through ADP system
- Maintain employee personnel files; address changes, tax, withholding, 457 & ACH change updates
- Assist staff with payroll, time & attendance, and benefits inquiries; provides advice and guidance to supervisors regarding compliance with payroll and benefits policies
- Maintains computerized record-keeping systems for sick time, vacation time, personal leave, family & medical leave, and other paid time off requests in ADP; provides advice and guidance to supervisors regarding compliance with leave policies.
- Ensures all payroll entries and modifications, including leave comply with State Bar policy and state and federal law, as applicable. Stay up to date with federal, state and local labor law updates
- Train supervisors and other staff on the use of the ADP system
- Lead and guide the employee engagement committee toward ideas and activities to help boost employee morale
- Manage organization wellness program and schedule employee wellness seminars to help educate and improve employee well-being
- Develop, maintain, administer and update new employee orientation as needed and welcome new employees throughout the on-boarding process.
- Manage the annual employee performance evaluation process and provide guidance to supervisors
- Manage the annual employee job description update process and provide guidance to supervisors
- Meet with staff regarding employment matters and help provide HR guidance as needed
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains HR office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; order as needed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business Administration or related field or has equivalent work experience
- At least 3 to 5 years of HR or related business experience
- ADP (Automated Data Processing) payroll experience preferred
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon