Global Leader in Packaging has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant for in our Metro Atlanta headquarters. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Controller/CFO with accounting functions for the US parent and international subsidiaries.
- Review of Financial Statements
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings that conform to GAAP.
- Record all General Ledger journal entries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts and make necessary adjustments.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Ensure that transactions are coded accurately, and financial reporting integrity is maintained.
- Analyze financial statements and develop variance explanations regarding operating budget versus actual expenses.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and analysis.
- Assist with preparation and compilation of external audit support requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- 3-7 years’ experience with GL closing activities including journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, periodic accruals, and accounting for fixed assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA Candidate. One or more sections passed valued
- Understanding of GAAP.
- Strong Excel skills (advanced spreadsheet skills desired)
- ERP system (EPICOR 10) experience
- Strong problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Personal motivation and a sense of ownership.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Allison Klusmann