Privately owned doctor near Smyrna is looking for an Optical Sales Technician. This person would be responsible for patient assistance, dispensing, ordering, and processing of optical materials and supplies. Bilingual is a plus!
Need to have good customer service skills and be comfortable working with customers on eye glasses and contacts.
- Responsible for promptly answering the phone in order to assure the highest standard of communication with our patients.
- Responsible for promptly assisting all patients in the office with exceptional service and friendly disposition.
- Interpreting optical prescriptions.
- Reviews the patient’s chart to make sure records and charges are up to date.
- Fitting contact lenses and giving advice on their care and use.
- Taking frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning.
- Advising patients and perform adjustments and/or repairs to glasses.
- Selecting, managing and ordering a range of optical products.
- Ability to interpret insurance information/benefits/allowances, etc.
- Assisting peers to ensure that superior service is provided to the patient.
- Dispenses glasses and contacts.
- Processing orders and patient notification
- Maintains miscellaneous displays in the dispensing room.
- Assist with frame and accessory inventory.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing of dispensary area and ensuring the dispensary is always clean, organized and receptive for our patients.
Please email resumes in word format to email@example.com
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Inman