An insurance company with an Excellent rating in the industry is hiring an experienced Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to assist with financial reporting and reconciliations.
This Senior Accountant will report directly to the Financial Reporting Manager and will receive great professional development in both insurance accounting (STAT) and financial reporting.
Senior Accountant duties will include:
- Prepare month-end journal entries including supporting worksheets and account reconciliation.
- Variance Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly and annual statements.
- Work on special projects and/or requests from management.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years experience as a Staff Accountant.
- Property & Casualty insurance industry experience a plus.
- CPA firm experience a plus
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna Orr