Bring your top notch attention to detail to this position! This company truly appreciates its employees and has a high retention level to show it. Located in the Galleria area, you’ll be working with the best of the best in Atlanta. A really spectacular team experiencing robust growth!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing invoices and making collection calls to assigned clients, ensuring that billings and collections are processed in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner;
- Day to day supervision of the AR Specialist team and their workflow;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, Partners, Directors, Sr. Managers, Staff, etc.;
- Proactively managing the firm’s WIP and AR balances at efficient levels;
- Providing internal operational reports to help users manage the cash conversion cycle;
- Mentoring the team in professional communication with clients and upper management;
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients; helping to identify and resolve inefficiencies and providing recommendations in a constructive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 6 to 8 years of experience in an accounts receivable role with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position. Experience in a professional services firm is a plus;
- High computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and billing systems);
- Must be self-directed, motivated, highly detail oriented, able to successfully multi-task, and manage varying personalities;
- Proactive and exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- The ideal candidate will be highly client service focused, a problem solver, strong relationship builder, and have a mentor/coach approach to supervising teams
If you are interested in an award-winning corporate culture, excited for our best-in-class total rewards package and are ready to take your career to the next level with a growing organization consistently recognized as a Top Atlanta Workplace (Atlanta Journal Constitution), consider joining our team!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie