Are you looking for a wonderful new team to join? Ready to work in a fun, laid back environment? We have the place for you! A Construction based company in Decatur is looking for a contract specialist to join their growing Accounting team. Ideal candidate will have:
- Construction Billing experience
- Experience with PayApps, Lien Waivers, & COIs
- Construction Contract experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Construction Accounting
Contract Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Process new customer/credit applications.
- Receive and process contracts & negotiate modifications.
- Request COI for both contract and non-contract jobs as needed.
- Provide W-9 for contract and non-contract jobs as needed.
- Obtain executed version of contract.
- Communicate to salesperson/department heads any specifics from the contract that need to be identified.
- Follow up with salesperson/Contractor for formal change orders.
- Work with Payroll Supervisor to provide Certified Payrolls where required.
- Create and provide safety reports in conjunction with OSHA standards.
- Invoice all work done on contract jobs.
- Complete process in Pay Service platform where required.
- Create and send requested waivers for non-contract jobs.
- Send/follow up/obtain waivers from subs/suppliers when needed.
- Provide updated organization and documentation ideas to increase productivity.
- Protect organization by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities.
- Answer phone as needed.
The position is hourly from 8:00am to 5:00pm. There is potential to earn overtime. The offer a a SIMPLE IRA retirement with match, medical and dental insurance with HSA match and an HRA. The position comes with paid vacation time after one year of employment.
Contracts Specialist Qualifications/Skills:
Tracking budget expenses and vendor relationships
Please send resumes in Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Inman