Senior Consulting Associate
Growing firm is adding a Senior TAS Associate to the expanding team! M&A is a hot topic in the city right now, get in on the action! Firm is located on top end of Perimeter, with a hybrid work schedule. Some travel required (up to 30%).
- Participation in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and due diligence assistance, and accounting advisory services.
- Analyzing and synthesizing target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, as well as potential liabilities and risks which impact valuation and negotiation of the transaction.
- Creating and designing tailored transaction advisory analyses specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management’s budget, indebtedness and client considerations and carve-out financial statements
- Documenting key findings and analysis in written report format.
- Interfacing and building successful relationships with client and target contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and current CPA license required
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA, MAcc, Finance) a plus
- 3-7 years of audit and transaction services experience
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Consultative approach and client service oriented
- Team player
- Self-Directed, autonomous, motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirited and ambitious
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie