An international, Christian non-profit has engaged Accountants One to help them find an A/P Manager. This is a very well-established, well-known organization with excellent benefits and a wonderful work environment. They have low turnover and a great team-focused culture.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and motivating an Accounts Payable team, managing Vendor relationships, and ensuring internal controls are followed.
- Manage accounts payable staff in full-cycle A/P process
- Month-end reconciliation and Journal Entries
- Hire, train and motivate accounts payable team
- Maintain and improve internal controls
- Assist with audits and provide information for tax department
- Assist with budgeting process
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Five or more years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Two or more years of Accounts Payable Manager experience
- Good ERP experience
- Advanced Excel skills
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Bumi Oluwatimilehin