Accountants One is working with a client in Norcross who is growing rapidly. They have been in business for over 40 years. They are looking for someone to work in the office, where they are doing social distancing, full time. This is an Employee Owned company and they have excellent benefits. This person will do accounts payable and back up accounting work to the Controller. It is a temp to hire.
- Accounts Payable
- Assistant the Controller with other accounting tasks. Will be cross trained
- Use a 10 key
- Data Entry
- Filing, Faxing etc
- Journal entries
- Attention to detail
- 10 key experience
- Data Entry
- 1-2 years doing Accounts Payable
- Associates degree or in school
- Background Check will be done
- meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Multi-tasking is a must
- strong organizational and planning skills.
- information collection and management skills.
- problem identification and resolution skills.
- written and verbal communication skills.
- Invoice entry and documentation
- Preparing weekly check run
- Maintenance of subcontractor information
- Responsible for tracking subcontractor agreements
- Various reconciliations
- Additional administrative duties including answering the phone, mail, etc.
- Cross-training to other departments
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon