Accountants One is helping a client located near the Galleria in Atlanta, GA find a Senior Accountant. They are responsible for serving as a team leader in the finance department. They are a solid company that is working in the office partially at this time and then they will be 100% in the office within a few months.
- Assist accounting staff with partner cost and revenue sharing for sugar sales transactions and other projects as assigned.
- Prepare schedules and reconciliations for annual audit.
- Manage intercompany accounts receivable and accounts payable balances.
- Oversee the processing of system transactions by clerical staff.
- Responsible for identifying and executing process improvement initiatives, working in cooperation with VP of Finance.
- Provide ongoing training and support under the direction of VP of Finance to staff, employees, and managers to assist with understanding of accounting guidelines and procedures.
- Assist other finance areas, such as credit, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory as needed.
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 10 years’ experience as Sr Accountant
- ERP experience, JD Edwards a plus
- Manufacturing a plus
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon