SENIOR AUDIT ASSOCIATES – HIGH DEMAND!
Accountants One has been contracted to locate and recruit multipl Audit Senior Associates to join a growing Business Assurance (Audit) team in north Atlanta. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most respected public accounting firms in the country (according to IPA Magazine). Their industry niches include manufacturing/distribution, real estate, construction, technology, transportation, private equity, financial services, staffing and professional service firms. Young team is super dynamic and growing!
What You’d Be Doing….
- Performing audits and reviewing financial statement audits, benefit plan audits, reviews, and compilations
- Preparing financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP
- Performing internal control documentation and testing
- Assisting managers, senior managers, directors and partners with consulting projects
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns in audit and review process of work papers and financial statements;
- Identify problem areas and client issues and propose solutions to managers;
And you bring with you…..
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and current CPA license preferred;
- 2-4 years experience in the business assurance/audit side of public accounting; transportation, manufacturing and/or construction experience a major plus;
- Ability and desire to run client engagements including planning, executing, directing, and completing audits, and other service offerings and managing to budget.
- Strong Excel skills and well-rounded knowledge of audit and accounting principles;
- Consultative approach with a focus on providing superior client service
- Ability & willingness to travel to client sites as needed
To recieve these benefits….
- Hybrid WFH/WFO policy
- Industry-leading merit-based bonus program
- Traditional and Roth 401k (with a generous match)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with HSA
- Steeply discounted membership to the Windy Hill Athletic Club
- Summer Friday hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CPA Exam Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursements
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Organization & Association Dues Reimbursed
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie