FORENSIC ANALYST/FINANCIAL MODELING
Premier national forensics firm is adding to their Atlanta team due to growth. Super cool and interesting role for the candidate who likes to use data analytics and create financial models to assist the team as they think through a variety of high-profile national cases. This type of work requires conceptual thinkers to understand and work through contemporary business issues posed by the current unique climate. Growth trajectory is amazing in this role – client-facing as soon as you’re ready! Very project-based which gives you a variety of situations to keep learning.
Actively participate in firm cases by:
- Creating financial models
- Analyze data via models
- Summarize data for litigation
- Contribute to team brainstorming sessions
- Create visual dashboards, charts, and graphs for internal and external use
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance – minor is okay if major is Information
- Must understand your way around financial documents, trial balance, etc.
- Experience creating financial models
- Advanced Excel and experience with other data mining/analytic tools
- Soft skills: ability to pivot and prioritize in a less structured environment, ability to be a team player as well as individual contributor, desire to be client-facing, aptitude towards taking ownership of work
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie