Senior Sales and Use Tax Analyst
Atlanta, Boston, or Cary, NC
- Manage compliance data processes; pull and review sales and use tax accrual data and upload the final data to the co-source provider.
- Prepare reconciliations of the month-end tax accrual related to sales and use tax.
- Manage tax registration and business license requirements in appropriate jurisdictions.
- Assist with tax audits, including gathering work papers and other supporting documentation.
- Communicate with taxing jurisdictions in response to notices of deficiencies and reporting.
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures that enhance internal controls, minimize tax payments, and/or summarize tax results to internal or external customers, auditors, or management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of sales and use tax experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including the ability to analyze large data sets in Excel.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Wendy Ladner