Accountants One is working with a repeat client to help them hire a Senior Accountant. This is an excellent chance to work for a private equity-owned company that is growing through acquisition. This role will receive excellent training and mentoring from the Controller and CFO. This role requires someone interested in learning and advancing in a small, but very professional and fun work environment.
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions for multiple locations of a fast-growing, national company.
- Prepare VAT tax returns for assigned locations
- Process full-cycle corporate and field-level Accounts Payable
- Assist with month-end close and produce financial statements for assigned locations
- Assist with monthly variance analysis
- Assist with bank reconciliations and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with annual audits and special audits
- Assist process payroll and appropriate payroll journal entries
- Special projects as assigned by CFO and Controller
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Advanced systems experience required
- NetSuite experience highly preferred
- Two or more years of CPA firm or industry experience
- “Athlete’s mind set” preferred, someone focused on personal and professional growth
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris