Work from Home – Revenue Cycle Representative role with flex hours for a top healthcare provider in Georgia. You make your schedule! This is a direct hire position for the right person.
Rep II and III Revenue Cycle duties may include but are not limited to Core Functions: Billing, Claims Filing, Data Entry, Charge Entry, Insurance Follow-Up, Self-Pay Follow-Up, Denial Management, Payment Posting, Refund Management, Credit Balance Management, Account Correction and Adjustment, Response to Patient Account Inquiries, Customer Service Advocacy, Self-Pay Collections, and unapplied Cash, as well as, Advanced Functions; File Maintenance, System Support, Claims Edit Management, Claims Rejection Management, Front End Management, and Payment Variance Management.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent required
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Associates in business, accounting, finance, or health science related experience
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in medical billing and/or collections required within a hospital or physician billing revenue cycle or central business office
- Cardiology Billing is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years working within a revenue cycle position within registration, scheduling, billing, or customer services
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with third-party payer guidelines, reimbursement, follow-up, and collections
- Demonstrated knowledge of claims review and analysis; ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding; and medical terminology
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic computer and word-processing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and voicemail
- Moderate knowledge of third party insurance in regards to plan types: HMO, PPO, POS, and Indemnity.
- Moderate knowledge of the Medicare Program particularly as it relates to CPT and ICD9 coding CPT. Through knowledge of Medicare Fraud and Abuse regulations.
- Has the ability to financially counsel patients regarding their outstanding charges and effectively resolve problems while maintaining a positive public relations image for the practice.
- Possesses moderate knowledge of EPIC.
- Possess full knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- This job requires proficiency with the computer systems that are used in the practice including Practice Management System, Internet products that relate to office functions and Microsoft office systems available to the office.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – interviews to take place ASAP
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Inman