Accountants One is partnering with a very successful entrepreneur to help hire an Accounting Manager for a start-up company. The track record the owner has of building thriving companies should help with any concerns about a start-up. This job will require someone that understands they will truly be handling “A to Z” when it comes to accounting and finance. As the organization grows, this role will help build and develop a team under them.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a small company, “one-person accounting department” environment.
- Manage and perform day to day accounting to include Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Manage and prepare month-end close
- Prdocue Financial Statements and monthly reporting package
- Perform financial analysis, variance analysis, forecasts, and budgets
- Manage and develop accounting staff
- Assist with process improvements
- Accounting degree required
- Two or more years of management experience, natural leadership skills.
- Seven or more years of full-cycle, hands-on accounting experience
- Strong ERP experience including implementation and upgrade experience.
- Strong emphasis placed on values and ethics.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris