Tax Senior needed in Fayetteville/Peachtree City. Established CPA Firm with several offices, is adding an experienced Tax Manager, on partnership track, to join their Fayetteville/Peachtree City office. In this role, the Tax Manager will supervise the Tax Staff and work with the Tax Partner.
Work/Life balance is a cornerstone of this practice and a client base is already well established for this tax manager.
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, individual, and foreign tax returns (1040, 1120s, 1065, 990)
- Assisting in tax planning and identifying tax savings strategies
- Researching tax situations as they arise
- Advising clients on the tax ramifications of specific tax positions
- Providing timely responses to clients’ needs, concerns, and questions
- Assist in reviewing tax compilations
- Active CPA
- 5+ years in public accounting or with a CPA Firm
- Experience in preparing Federal, State, and Local income tax returns for individuals corporations, trusts, and partnerships
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna Orr