A growing CPA firm located in the Sugarloaf area is seeking a dedicated and self-motivated senior-level accountant. Minimum 5 years of CPA firm experience is required. This position requires working directly with clients, preparing and reviewing tax returns, providing tax research, advising clients on tax issues, and tax planning.
- 5 years CPA firm experience.
- CPA Certificate.
- Corporate and Partnership Income tax experience.
- Individual income tax preparation experience.
- Experience with Lacerte is a plus.
- Review of Individual, Partnership, and Corporate income tax returns.
- Preparation of Individual, Partnership, and Corporate income tax returns.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients and staff.
- Tax Research.
- Tax Planning.
- Consulting with clients regarding various business situations.
- Friendly and casual environment.
- Retirement Plan with company match.
- Company-paid Health and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Partnership Opportunity.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Lisa Klein