Atlanta based company is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist. This position is open due to growth in the company. At this time it is a 100% remote position. That is subject to change. Must be proficient with payroll software. This company offers EXCELLENT benefits.
- Maintain payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including wages, benefits, garnishments, taxes, deductions.
- Set up payroll taxes in new states and ensure payroll processes are in compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws, and best practices.
- Process payroll on a biweekly basis. Ensure all employee changes, including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates are updated and employees are paid appropriately.
- Work directly with employees to ensure timecards are completed with accuracy for every pay period and end of month.
- Manage Paid Time Off and ongoing adjustments.
- Run 401K reports and ensure accurate and timely contribution changes and funding to the plans.
- Work closely with Human Resources Manager and Chief Finance Officer on payroll allocations, reporting, and final payroll numbers to verify all data is processed correctly.
- Maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Implement payroll policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Three to five years of related experience required.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Inman