A growing $300M+ commercial and residential services-based subsidiary of a publicly-traded company is searching for a Project Manager – Acquisitions Integration who will oversee and coordinate all activities related to fully integrating companies that are acquired, beginning at the pre-acquisition stage. This is a highly visible and active non-technical role that requires focus, persistence, attention to detail, and strong communication and relationship skills. Position may travel occasionally within the United States. Only candidates residing in Atlanta area will be considered.
- 5+ years of overall experience and 3+ years of experience in projects integrating company acquisitions.
- Expert knowledge of project management & change management.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others to achieve deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) and excellent presentation skills.
- Collaborative, Team Player.
- Ability to engage, interact, and collaborate with groups and individuals.
- Ability and experience to visualize, understand and construct complex processes or concepts, developing process maps, diagrams, models, and/or other process documentation. (ie. Gantt charts, Excel/sheets, and other PM related tools) is essential.
- Tools: MS Office (Excel Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc.)
- Certifications such as PMP, CSM, CSPO, Lean Six Sigma, and/or equivalent certifications would be useful.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, PTO, 401K with company match
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot