Tax Manager needed in Tucker.
Established CPA Practice is adding a Tax Manager to be an integral part of management. The Tax Manager will manage both local and remote team of 5 and will help in technology and process changes in the firm. Great location and laid-back culture and excellent work/life balance.
- Prepare and review corporate, partnership, individual, trust, and estate returns (1120s, 1065s, 1040s, and 1041s)
- Manage two tax associates including assigning and reviewing work and providing feedback
- Assist clients with tax planning and developing tax saving strategies
- Research tax positions to advise clients
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Active CPA
- Masters in Tax strongly preferred
- 4+ years in public accounting
- Experience preparing income tax returns for individuals corporations, trusts, and partnerships
- Experience managing and developing staff
- Entrepreneurial minded and ability to be flexible
- Self-starter who can push along work without being micro-managed
- Comfortable working in Excel and the ability to pick up quickly on new applications
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Catherine Duncan