Accountants One is working with a company in the Healthcare industry looking for a Cost Report & Reimbursement Analyst. This position is due to continued growth and offers great career growth opportunities.
Cost Report & Reimbursement Analyst will:
- Act as a liaison between operational departments, Finance, and the Hospital’s outsourced cost reporting consulting group.
- The successful candidate will ensure the hospital system is well informed on how changes within its business operations or that are regulatory or legislative driven will impact the Medicare Cost Report. This will require maintaining a high degree of knowledge on changes to the cost report or the process and data required to successfully complete.
- This position will maintain knowledge on the ever-changing reimbursement environment with a focus on government payors.
- The Analyst will work on analytic projects that identify the overall global impact as well as the detailed components of such changes. Such analytics will occur at the system, facility, service line, or more granular level as requested under the direction of the Coordinator of Healthcare Reform and Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance, business, healthcare, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare industry
- Cost report prep and review
- Knowledge or understanding of government and other 3rd party reimbursements
- Excel and SQL experience
Please email resumes to email@example.com
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Inman