Assistant Controller. New Position. West Atlanta, local candidates only. Direct Hire. Full-Time. Hiring now. Construction. Groomed to become CFO!
A growing construction company in West Atlanta has retained us exclusively to fill a new position due to growth. You will report to the President, and groomed to become Controller – then CFO (all new positions)! This established company has signed many long-term contracts and is on the “cutting edge” in building solar and other electric grids and associated with the newest environmental projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take on full Accounting and future Financial responsibilities as it related to financial statements, Bonding negotiations, banking relationships, health insurance and other benefits, etc.
- Defining and creating new standard operating procedures to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
- Interact with outside CPA firm on annual reviews and tax preparation.
- 4 -15 years progressively responsible accounting experience, either private industry or straight public accounting.
- BS degree in accounting required. CPA or candidate or MBA highly preferred.
- Some Construction or Engineering or Architectural firm would be a plus – but certainly Not required.
- A committed professional with trust, honesty, and worth ethic who wants to grow with a cutting edge company is required.
Base compensation $80k – $100k, plus Outstanding benefits include negotiable Bonus, plus other Perks!
Interviewing and Hiring Immediately!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact John Davis