Accountants One client in Alpharetta has a position open at this growing company. They are strategically planning for their future and they are looking for future Partners for their company. This is a Consulting Firm. This person will work in the office 8 to 5 with zero over time. They will report to President and CFO. This position will start in a Sr Accountant role and learn their business as they take on more responsibility. This person will have the opportunity to become an Accounting Manager.
This position will be working with clients, client vendors, and various governmental agencies. This is a very creative position perfect for someone leaving public accounting and if you want to have a work-life balance. This position will do a lot of recovery work so in addition to working on spreadsheets there is a lot of customer service to clients, and you must not mind being on the phone. They are open to the industry that you come from as long as you want to learn and have a career. Salary is flexible depending on the level of experience. Sales Tax experience would be a huge plus. The more experience the higher the salary. This is a perfect opportunity for someone that wants a work/life balance. This is a Full-time in the office position. It is not remote.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- CPA a must
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel and the ability to learn proprietary software
- Either Auditing or Sales & Use Tax experience.
- Public Accounting experience
- Someone who lives close to Alpharetta
- Salary depends on years of experience
- Background check will be conducted
Send resumes to email@example.com
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon