We have a company that is located in Mid-town, Atlanta, GA that is looking to hire a Staff Accountant for this management service company. They help companies reduce their costs, optimize their inventory, improve their proactive customer service and automate their business processes. The company has several operations centers and other country offices in Sweden and the United Kingdom.
This person is responsible for implementing and maintaining one or more accounting systems, preparing journal entries, general ledger maintenance, project accounting, account reconciliation, fixed assets, etc
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and journal entries for general ledger accounts (including, but not limited to, cash, prepaids, accrued liabilities, and intercompany receivables/payables)
- Assist in the closing process (month, quarter, and year-end) by preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assists with Customer Invoicing and Collections efforts.
- Assists with Internal and External audits
- Cross-Trains with other accounting functions.
- Prepare monthly and annual ad hoc reports to support Tax and Financial Reporting.
- Enter and Reconcile incoming cash from customer payments, and 3rd Parties and reconcile to bank statements.
- Prepare daily cash distribution batches to support 3rd Party Procure to Payment process
- Prepare Manual Journal Entries
- Advance MS Excel, Hyperion, MS Access and PowerBl
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years experience at least in accounting or audit experience
- Account analysis experience
- Experience with journal entries and preparing financial statements
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon