A growing vibrant “top places to work” Fin Tech client with a national and now international footprint is looking for a Director of Accounting (CPA required). This hands-on and strategic minded person will work closely with the Controller to help define accounting policies, complete the annual audit and improve processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and define technical accounting policies
- Manage the month end close process
- Manage the annual audit process with the Controller
- Assist the Controller with transfer pricing and international accounting
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reports
- Manage multiple direct reports
- Help with monthly budget variances
- Liaise with CPA firm as needed
- Active CPA (required)
- Month end close experience (required)
- Advanced Technical Accounting Knowledge (required)
- Management experience (required)
- Financial reporting experience (required)
- Sage Intacct experience (highly preferred)
- Strong business partnering/team building skills.
- Assertive, Initiative, positive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
Outstanding work culture and benefits that include health plan, 401k (w/match), revenue sharing and generous PTO.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot