Rapidly growing, nationwide company in Sandy Springs is adding an Accounting Manager to the team! Terrific private equity-owned company has a solid strategic vision for growth this year to expand their footprint through significant M&A plans. Founded in 1983, this company is building a national presence while delivering exceptional customer service. The Accounting Manager will be the right hand of the Director of Accounting and manage a team of 8.
- Manage and participate in the month and year-end close in a timely manner.
- Supervise, direct and review staff work (recs, payroll, fixed asset activity, GL)
- Review processes and procedures and recommend changes to maintain and strengthen internal controls (automation).
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Accounting degree from 4-year college or university.
- CPA preferred.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years experience with proven career progression.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP as well as new accounting standards.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- NetSuite experience required.
- Strong team player with supervisory experience and high communication skills.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie