Accountants One is working with one of Atlanta’s Prestigous Companies Headquarter in the Metro Atlanta area looking for A/P Staff Accountant. This individual will work closely with the Controller and Corporate Accounting Manager. There looking to grow this person down the road into a Senior Accountant as the company continues to grow.
The A/P Staff Accountant will be responsible for handling the following task:
- Will handle Accounts Payable working with processing vendors payments and any inquiries from vendors on any unpaid invoices, cutting checks
- Maintain A/P files, review invoices, code and match and get approvals
- Reconciliation of A/P, process annual 1099’s, deposit checks and cash
- Other A/P related projects.
- Assist with Month end close responsibilities reconciliations, journal entries, general ledger, prep monthly financial statements, financial reporting etc.…
- Special projects
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or A/P would look at a recent graduate in accounting who has worked while going to school or has had multiple internships
- Advanced Excel Skills
- ERP system experience A+
- must be ok working 5 days a week in the office this is not a remote role
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Lauren Gutenstein