Accountants One is working with a repeat client to help them hire an Accounting Office Manager. This is a unique role and a great opportunity to work directly with the CEO of a very successful company and support his work with new businesses he has started. This is a great opportunity to work for and learn from a very high-energy, positive leader.
This role is key in helping support smaller business ventures and franchises the CEO / Founder is trying to build to the same size and success of the main business. The successful candidate welcomes challenges and having to create new processes as the company outgrows the current processes. The successful candidate will see the fun in business challenges that come with a start-up, growing business.
Only candidates that are fine with being a one-person accounting department should apply.
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable
- Billing, cash apps and collections
- Month-end close and produce financials for the owner
- Bank reconciliations
- Process payroll through ADP
- Assist with HR and on-boarding
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Four or more years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Experience in small business preferred
- NetSuite or similar ERP experience
- Strong Excel skills
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris