Accountants One is working with a repeat client as they build their accounting and finance teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-financed, private equity-backed company that is growing through acquisition and organic growth. They are already recognized as the leader in their space and only getting better.
They are hiring a Financial Reporting Specialist. This role is great for someone interested in moving from accounting into a financial analyst role. Someone with one to two years of accounting or finance experience would work well.
- Working closely with the CFO, Controller and Finance Manager to produce and analyze KPI reports
- Help design and produce custom, ad hoc reports out of NetSuite
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reporting package including variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Special projects for acquisitions including assisting with due diligence and trend analysis
- Assist with benchmarking and process improvement
- Daily cash forecasting, cash management and reporting
- Assist with financial modeling, analysis to support investment opportunities, and other special projects
- Accounting or Finance degree
- High achiever or “athlete’s mindset”
- Two or more years of general accounting, financial reporting or financial analysis
- Advanced Excel required
- NetSuite or similar ERP experience preferred
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris