A repeat client in Douglasville, GA is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work in a office with 2 other representatives. This is a division of a growing company. They are looking for someone who works in a office Monday – Friday 8 to 5. The ideal candidate is someone who models exceptional service and someone who puts the client first. The Customer Service Representative is the liason between the customer, sales, and operations.
- Serve as liason with sales, purchasing, design, manufacturing and shipping,
- Monitor customer open orders, back orders and inventory
- Resolve customer problems,
- Process and confirm orders and communicate what needs to be ordered
- Answer phones and emails consistantly
- Build specs and inventory items
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Data Entry
- ERP system experience and inventory
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Outlook
- Team player and “how can I help” mindset
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon