RISK ADVISORY – SENIOR IT AUDITOR
Join a very dynamic IT team on the north side of the perimeter! This growing team works hard while keeping their excellent sense of humor about them! Client base is broad – you’ll get experience in many different industries in a role that is becoming more and more important to companies everywhere.
- Perform tasks as assigned in these areas: IT audit, IT controls assessment, SOC readiness, SOX testing ISO assessment, cybersecurity assessments.
- Perform audits in both cloud and network systems as assigned.
- .Work within a dynamic RACS team and as well as an individual contributor.
- Participate in team discussions about findings., as well as with client.
- 4 year degree in MIS, Accounting, and/or any other relevant Information Systems or IT degree.
- 2-5 years experience in above stated areas: IT Audit, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of ITGC.
- High superior Excel skills.
- Current CISA, CISSP or CITP license preferred.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Catherine Duncan