One of our clients is adding a Talent Acquisition/Internal Recruiter to their growing HR team! Great opportunity to be part of a highly strategic Human Resources department making huge contributions to the firm. This is a growing company that has increased their company 50% over the last year and just keeps on growing. Now they want an Internal Recruiter to help them take their company to the next level. This company has excellent benefits including 5 weeks of vacation/PTO time.
- Review direct and qualify candidates for specific jobs.
- Post new job openings, update and maintain the ATS system as needed.
- Conduct initial screening of full-time hires as well as college candidates.
- Coordinate candidate interviews with Partners.
- Partner with our strategic recruiting agencies.
- Lead the full cycle of college recruiting program to include: research of college programs, career fair registration, posting of jobs to college/university portals, resume reviews, targeted student outreach, post-fair follow-up and coordination of next steps, tracking future leads, etc.
- Build strategic partnerships with targeted universities including key stakeholder relationships, coordination of information sessions, networking events, in-class presentations, and more.
- Attend and assist with college recruiting fairs as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- 3-7 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Talent acquisition or internal recruiting.
- Experience recruiting in a professional services environment considered a plus.
- A plus to have agency recruiting experience
- High level of attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through.
- Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Criminal background check and drug test
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon