One of our closest client relationships has asked Accountants One to help them find someone for a unique and important role. This job reports directly to the husband and wife owners of a very successful real estate investment company. Part of the role will be handling bookkeeping for their personal finances including multiple homes and businesses. Part of the role will also help with some of the corporate bookeeping.
The successful candidate must have QuickBooks experience. Experience in a similar high-networth, family office environment is highly preferred. Experience with intercompany bookkeeping or private lending is preferred.
They are open to 20 or 40 hours per week and the job is in-office at their Dunwoody office.
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable processing
- Reconcile loan accounts from Parent Company to subsidiaries
- Reconcile American Express and credit card accounts
- Banking and cash management, bank reconciliations
- Administrative duties as needed
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris