Growing company located in Roswell is looking for a part-time Sr. Accountant. REMOTE POSITION BUT MUST LIVE close TO COME into office for occasional meetings.
Senior Accountant – will start 20 hours a week. Flexible in how the hours work but during the day. Will go within 6 months to full time.
This company provides bookkeeping and accounting services to companies all over the country. They have been in business since 2006. They work 100% off referrals and now have 25 consultants on their team. They are looking for the right person to join their team. This person will be doing work for outside clients. Must understand the P & L Statements and be able to do month-end closing from start to finish. This person will work in Managerial Accounting, not Tax. They need to have a CPA or working on getting one. This person would need to know 365 very well and advanced QuickBooks online skills. This person could be someone that once had a career and took time off and is now coming back to the workforce.
- Journal entries, Bank réconciliations, Financial Statements
- Work with clients going over the P & L Statements
- Will work with internal staff helping on certain projects
- Will help with Payroll with their clients. ADP experience a plus
- CPA A PLUS
- 5 years as Accountant, Accounting Manager or Controller
- willing to be part-time for 5 to 6 months and then full time
- willing to work remote 98% of the time M-F 8:30 to 5
- prefer that you have public accounting and corporate experience
- MUST have QuickBooks Online
- Must advance skills with Excel
- Must have an Accounting degree
- Must past a background check and have good-standing credit
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon