Hybrid Tax/Financial Accounting Senior
Here’s your chance to blend your tax and accounting skills to bring value to a growing property and real estate company in Midtown. This is a newly created role that sits in the Accounting/Finance department but will have tax responsibilities as well. This company was not adversely affected by 2020 and is on track for a large acquisition in Q3 of 2021. Management at this company is open door, and no micromanaging. Strong friendships are built at this company.
- Work with Controller and accounting/finance team to perform the monthly and year-end financial close.
- Bank reconciliations, processing accruals, P&L transactions, JEs, reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare trial balance, financial statements, and information for annual corporate tax returns.
- Prepare/maintain a fixed asset depreciation schedule.
- Review partnership, corporate, and developer tax returns from external CPA firms.
- Serve as point of contact for Department of Revenue & IRS.
- 4-year degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience with 1120, 1120s, and knowledge of 990Ts.
- Previous public experience in Real Estate Tax
- Expertise in Excel required, Great Plains, SAGE Intaact preferred
- LITHC experience a must
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie