Growing Midtown company is adding a Financial Analyst to the team! This real estate/property management group continues to expand their portfolio even throughout 2020. Large acquisition slated for the fall of 2021! Super benefits and leadership!
- Analyze monthly financial statements of all assigned projects for variances between actual and budget, ensuring adequate escrow balances, bond funds, and accruals.
- Perform monthly budget variances on all projects to internal management
- Perform cash flow analysis calculations based on contractual agreements
- Prepare operational trend analysis
- Maintain and update project summary data and financials in MRI/internal reporting
- Work closely with Property Management, Asset Management, and Development departments
- 4-year degree in either Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years experience in accounting and/or finance
- Great Plains preferred, MRI preferred
- Intermediate to high Excel proficiency a must
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie